I need a font...

Started by DigitalCrapShoveler, February 23, 2010, 11:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Yeah, I know DCS needs a font... well I do. HELP!

Inland Becker Medium. Actually I'll take any version.

That is all.
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Looked everywhere. Can't find it (for free anyway).
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Yeah, me too. Thanks for trying partner. :wink:
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Is that an Adobe Font? I have an Adobe Font Folio disk around here somewhere.

Nevermind. It's not.

DigitalCrapShoveler

It's some bullshit windows font. I used www.whatthefont.com and that's the result I got. If I didn't have over 40,000 fonts, I might be able to find the same font named differently. You know how that works, Switzerland/Universe, Arial/Helvetica... etc.

I am more in awe that I don't have it. Of course when I get to Prison tomorrow, I will do a more thorough search.
Member #285 - Civilian

frailer

I even tried the elderly ex-typesetter now InDesign user at head office. Got a    :huh:  over the phone.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Thank you Captain. I do appreciate it. :wink:
Member #285 - Civilian

frailer

No es un problema...   :cool:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

DigitalCrapShoveler

José y El Capitan... mi hermonos. Muchas Gracias senior. Pup 'N' Taco.
Member #285 - Civilian

DigitalCrapShoveler

Where the Hell is everyone? Ear, Joe, Youston, Skryber, Tap, Captain, Jezz, Tone, Born, Rat, Beck, Bugs, PB, Beer, Determined, F-Bomb, Tracy, JimKing, HM, PEEPEEPCPPDFPLO, Orange, Eye, Repro, Anyone? WTF is Chelle? That woman is always on here! Did Jesus come back? Did 2012 come and go? I do get my days mixed up...

Okay, time to explore the world. It seems I am the only human being left. On my way to find some Twinkies!
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

WTH are you still doing here? :laugh:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Same as you... workin'. Long night.
Member #285 - Civilian

agent_orange

shit man, i came in early today, had a cup of coffee, got a few jobs rolling.... and then i saw this thread. i think i'm more amazed that dcs AND joe don't have this font than anything. so, there went my morning. i spent the next hour trying every nook and cranny but nothing. i'm gonna keep looking, though. i'm determined to find something. i figure it's the least i can do for all the stuff you guys have done for us...

beck

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 24, 2010, 03:13:10 AMWhere the Hell is everyone? Ear, Joe, Youston, Skryber, Tap, Captain, Jezz, Tone, Born, Rat, Beck, Bugs, PB, Beer, Determined, F-Bomb, Tracy, JimKing, HM, PEEPEEPCPPDFPLO, Orange, Eye, Repro, Anyone? WTF is Chelle? That woman is always on here! Did Jesus come back? Did 2012 come and go? I do get my days mixed up...
Shit, @ 3:15, I was only in bed for an hour and a half...I just missed you.  Last night of the dart league.   :drunk:

No, we don't have that font either.

Are you sure it really exists?  :wink:

beck
Nevertheless....beck has hit the proverbial nail on the head.
Joe

David

you know, you could buy it, bein' as you are a big time desinger now an' all.
It's only 26.90 US, maybe trade them a burger or sumpin'.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca