News:

Main Menu

Remove Dieline on all pages

Started by Slappy, January 18, 2021, 11:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

I know I'm missing something really obvious, client graciously supplied a bunch of BC PDFs with an odd-shaped dieline (in Magenta) and I need to remove it so the iGen doesn't print. Re-mapped the Magenta to a Spot (Dieline) but is there a canned Action to set all instance of that Spot Color to "None" or remove it?

I guess, since it's in the exact same position on all pages I could use that fancy coordinate based thing ABC has demo'd a hundred times, but I don't recall how.  :-[ :-[ :-[
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Slappy

Ahhhhh, I thunk too hard!

Just did a Select All by Spot Color & then Remove.  :facepalm:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: Slappy on January 18, 2021, 11:59:04 AM
I know I'm missing something really obvious, client graciously supplied a bunch of BC PDFs with an odd-shaped dieline (in Magenta) and I need to remove it so the iGen doesn't print. Re-mapped the Magenta to a Spot (Dieline) but is there a canned Action to set all instance of that Spot Color to "None" or remove it?

I guess, since it's in the exact same position on all pages I could use that fancy coordinate based thing ABC has demo'd a hundred times, but I don't recall how.  :-[ :-[ :-[

That action is not that hard once you use it. I use it all the time. When you have time you should try it out.