Some character disappear but showing while comapring the PDF

Started by amit250527, January 20, 2010, 10:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amit250527

Hi All
I have Created a PDF and that time everything is OK, but when i have merged a single page and preflighted the some character is disappear from image, but when we compared the PDF with original PDF then any textual error not showing and Compared .tmp file showing disappear charecter.

Please Help me out

determined

Murphy must have been in printing....

amit250527

determined

Can you post the files? (Under Additional options) I'm willing to bet it's a font conflict of some sort between the two files. If an embedded subset in the one file doesn't contain the characters of the page you're putting into that file, they will disappear. Did you get a warning message of some sort?

amit250527

Sorrry to say currently i can't send you a file because It happen few days before, today I found this error and now i m also trying to get why this is happened and i am replacing the page but that time no error comes.

I am also agree with you that this problems due to font corrupt.
error is: Suppose word "Acrobat" is appearing but after replacing a page this word appear as "roba" .

I am from publishing industry and this tipe of error not come before.

amit250527

determined

Is it showing in compare documents as a difference between the two files?

And did the "new" file and the old file come from the same original document?

amit250527

No, It is showing that no character is disappear all disappear charecter in merged file appearing corrected in comparing

amit250527