Preps 7: vignettes not imposing properly

Started by DPSprint, May 28, 2017, 07:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DPSprint

Quote from: Farabomb on September 27, 2017, 12:44:35 PMIf it makes you feel any better all sorts of HelveticaNeue fonts are ruining my day today.
yeah that one is the bane of my life too! TT, OTF and T1, damn there are just too many of them floating around

Joe

Quote from: Farabomb on September 27, 2017, 12:44:35 PMIf it makes you feel any better all sorts of HelveticaNeue fonts are ruining my day today.

Yes. Yes it does. :tongue:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Joe

Quote from: Tracy on September 27, 2017, 12:45:23 PMA really good designer could design with just one font :laugh:

get rid of the rest :dev2:

Sounds good to me. Comic Sans is all I ever need! :rotf:

DPSprint

on the plus side, I just got new art for the job... haha... i get to do it all again now!

LOL Comic sans  :banana: :hangme:

Joe

Quote from: DPSprint on September 27, 2017, 12:48:30 PMon the plus side, I just got new art for the job... haha... i get to do it all again now!

LOL Comic sans  :banana: :hangme:

It's whimsey! :deadhorse:

DPSprint

My kids teachers use it all the time... cos apparently it has all the letters the way the want the kids to learn how to write them...

I'm like... yeah... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DPSprint

actually have to scrap the fonts to outlines for this one as they already had the first flattened proof... the text has boldened up enough to be noticeable on the print, so its PS-distill again.

Farabomb

It's been so long that I forgot that it could do that. Not that I miss the times of mystery RIP errors, shit dropping off, transparency going nuts and fonts from hell.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job