Goodbye, prepress

Started by gnubler, September 21, 2013, 02:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

I know there's no real hate  :kiss:
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

DigiCorn

When you get established, you're going to send for the rest of us, right?
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

Joe

No hate here. Just envious as hell! And to show you how sick I am...in the dead of winter and my teeth are chattering and I'm up to my ass in snow I demand pics of where you are at. Don't deny me or I will have the current government of wherever you are at to deport you to a northern USA location. I own my own forum on the internet ya know. I have connections! :sarcasm:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Quote from: Joe on May 09, 2014, 11:18:18 AMNo hate here. Just envious as hell! And to show you how sick I am...in the dead of winter and my teeth are chattering and I'm up to my ass in snow I demand pics of where you are at. Don't deny me or I will have the current government of wherever you are at to deport you to a northern USA location. I own my own forum on the internet ya know. I have connections! :sarcasm:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Farabomb

Quote from: DigiCorn on May 09, 2014, 10:35:14 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on May 09, 2014, 10:31:10 AMLike David no hate here dear, just jealousy.
What's keeping you where you are?

Just slip away in the dead of night, never to return.

You could be an Unsolved Mystery™

Obligations and total lack of money.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigiCorn

Quote from: Farabomb on May 09, 2014, 12:24:57 PM
Quote from: DigiCorn on May 09, 2014, 10:35:14 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on May 09, 2014, 10:31:10 AMLike David no hate here dear, just jealousy.
What's keeping you where you are?

Just slip away in the dead of night, never to return.

You could be an Unsolved Mystery™

Obligations and total lack of money.
The perfect reason to start over south of the border, señior
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

frailer

If you run into John McAfee, say "Hi".   :laugh:  Seriously though, well wishes for that change.   :cool:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Possum

If you run out of money, you could always get a job doing phone support for some software company. At least the callers would be able to understand you.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

David

she would need to develop a fake accent, just to qualify for the job.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Tracy

It would be great if I could go for just a couple weeks or 3

Tjenxman

I understand that it is very beautiful there and the water is always warm.

frailer

Quote from: Tjenxman on May 12, 2014, 05:28:49 PMI understand that it is very beautiful there and the water is always warm.

... and some pics please, once you've settled in. We like virtual travel here.   :laugh:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Fontaholic

Quote from: Farabomb on May 09, 2014, 08:49:57 AMThe image of corn in a grass skirt and a coconut bra just popped into my head.

Don't know how I feel about that.

Cheers, John the Fontaholic  :drunk3: