News:

Main Menu

Boarding Pass Impressions

Started by Slappy, July 24, 2020, 02:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

Anybody download the pre-release today? I jumped on, and I'm kind of surprised the features shown in the web demo aren't active.

I jacked a PDF up by rotating some pages, removing bleeds on others and BoardingPass somehow RE-rotated the bad pages and there's no indication in the left pane that anything is incorrect.

I'll try a few more, was hoping to get feedback from the CSRs but at this point, I don't see it doing anything more than what they'd normally see in Acrobat Pro.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

abc

I pinged you a message on the Enfocus forum Rob, you should be seeing messages for missing fonts, bleed and image resolution?

scottrsimons

I got the link and was going to this AM, but am dealing with multiple server and switch issues. Happy Monday.  :banana:
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!" - Homer J. Simpson

Slappy

I have corrected my post on the Enfocus forum, I made an intentionally screwy PDF (with low-res pic, no bleeds, add'l spot color) and it flags those issues BUT...

Boarding Pass is still re-rotating pages to view "correctly" instead of showing that they're different than the other pages. Attaching my Sample PDF here too.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

abc

I'm not sure why that happens, something to do with Rotate Key I guess.
I'll ask the Product Manager and team.

Thanks Rob