Quark® Dynamic Publishing Solution

Started by Joe, March 28, 2008, 12:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Quark® Dynamic Publishing Solution

Revolutionizing Publishing. Again.™

The future of content-driven, media-independent publishing comes to life with Quark's new enterprise solutions founded on Quark® technology, partnerships, and open standards.

Built upon core Quark technologies such as QuarkXPress® and QuarkXPress Server along with open standards such as structured XML and technology partners such as Alfresco®, Quark Dynamic Publishing Solution, is a fully custom, automated, multi-channel publishing system backed by solid design.

As the name implies, this is not just a product, it's a solution," says Nick Howard, Quark's director of enterprise product management. "It weaves together multiple products into an enterprise-level system that gives you the design and dynamic publishing power you need. We're creating a configurable solution that can be customized differently for specific use cases and workflows."

Ummm...how's that "live transparency at output" coming along there boys? Or on import for that matter?
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Quote from: Joe  on March 28, 2008, 12:08:32 PMAs the name implies, this is not just a product, it's a solution," says Nick Howard, Quark's director of enterprise product management. "It weaves together multiple products into an enterprise-level system that gives you the design and dynamic publishing power you need. We're creating a configurable solution that can be customized differently for specific use cases and workflows."

I do believe this paragraph would net a winner of Bullshit Bingo!
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Laurens

A company that sells solutions must have a lot of customers that have problems    :evil:
Having fun writing about prepress & printing for my Prepressure site

frailer

Quote from: Laurens on March 28, 2008, 04:36:00 PMA company that sells solutions must have a lot of customers that have problems    :evil:

I like it Laurens...I like it!    :laugh:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.