News:

Main Menu

WTF?????

Started by Pointyhat, December 12, 2007, 08:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pointyhat

http://www.quark.com/service/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19406&start=45&sid=ac3c7528913ae0819954f77385e35598

So they don't give a shit about 7.0-7.3? What does this mean? Quark users are being held hostage?
Unless you download every crappy update, we're not going to fix ANYTHING for you? What about the people that have been fighting Quark since 6.0 and DIDN'T upgrade to 7.0 because it's only shown itself to be a POS bloated application.

beermonster

well judging by some replies the answer will be along the lines of "bye bye, use indesign, and can we have your stuff"

which after all's said and done isn't a solution and the issues still exist.

in short - yes - you are held to hostage. issues will be "fixed" but only in "future" releases

buy or stay screwed
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

almaink

Nice plug for the site Pointy! To be fair Quack employees (those that post on Quacks forum) seem to care, they just don't seem to have the "pull" to get anything done! IMO Quack needs to clean house on the management level.
OS10.6.8  OS10.10.5
Windows 10
Cannon C6000
Oce TDS 860
Kodak Digimaster 9110
Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me the Pliers

gnubler

When I look at Beermonster's avatar, I envision that kitty being Pointy approaching the Quark corporate HQ.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Pointyhat

Or Print Planet  :o
Did I say that outloud?

beermonster

haaa hell i think thats awesome!

i can see it now...."die futhermucking quarks...."

<ensuing slaughter mpeg removed as this is a family site - yours sincerely interweb police.>
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world