PitStop 2020 coming in April!

Started by abc, March 03, 2020, 02:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc

Joe

Ya know...if you keep releasing things like this customers are going to think there is nothing we can't fix! :rotf:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

AaronH

Fancy! That tracing feature looks interesting.

Quote from: Joe on March 03, 2020, 04:34:55 PM
Ya know...if you keep releasing things like this customers are going to think there is nothing we can't fix! :rotf:

Yeah I'm already seeing it with the tools we have at our disposal. Its just going to get worse.
Mac & Windows | XMF | Fiery | Oris

abc

Slappy

Aggggghhhh, where's that link for the "free" version to install? Setting up at home, want to move all my Actions Etc. over.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

I assume you are talking about the free temp license to work from home during COVID-19? I think you have to use the link in the email you got as it seems it is a personalized link.

Slappy

Hmmmm, thought it was posted publicly, maybe on Linkedin. I'll remote to work email & poke around. Thanks!
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

adamsg

Seems this version is easy to handle, I hope this new version will be compatible with the adobe acrobat 9 and other! 

abc

No it isn't I'm afraid. We had to drop support for Acrobat XI in this version as well.
Adobe stopped support for that version in October 2017, so we've done well to hold on this long.
But unfortunately no more.

Slappy

Andrew, would that link have come directly from Enfocus or are the Resellers handling this special keys? I looked in my work Inbox earlier, didn't see anything but maybe I missed it. Gracias!

born2print

How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

Joe

abc

I stuck it on LinkedIn, should have done it on here as well.
I'll dig it out and post it.

abc

With the coronavirus (COVID-19) continuing to escalate around the world, we have been thinking about what we can do as a part of the print industry to help our customers in this uncertain period. Of course, we have limited impact on this pandemia, but we want to help in any way that we can.

Since one of the main recommendations from the World Health Organisation is to promote working from home, we therefore decided that we will provide free temporary PitStop Pro licenses to support remote working and additionally will make all of our e-learnings available for free.

More info on the link.
https://go.enfocus.com/webmail/133081/475015112/ea6383da8c187758e6c24ea0fbf25407a643dbfe55d0a279816bf2a2f314ef9c

abc

Incidentally, if anybody is going to do this, this is where your action lists, preflight settings and global changes live. Just in case you want to replicate your office installation at home.

Move your preferences and custom Preflight Profiles, Action Lists, Global Changes, ... to the new computer This can be done easily by copying the following folders to the new system:

Windows -
C:\ProgramData\Enfocus Prefs Folder (if available) -
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Enfocus Prefs Folder

Mac -
HD: Library: Preferences: Enfocus Prefs Folder (if available) -
HD: Users: <Your user>: Library: Preferences: Enfocus Prefs Folder