Adobe Subscription Issues

Started by StudioMonkey, January 08, 2018, 04:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StudioMonkey

This guy had a real bad problem with his Adobe subscription
http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/forum/forum/software/adobe-products/1649062-warning-for-adobe-my-story

I hope you don't mind me posting a link to another forum but this story needs to get around.
>:(

Anyone else had issues like this?  I won't be subscribing anyway.
Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Joe

We have changed our account type 3 times since we originally signed up and when I log in to the administrator area I still see all three accounts with all of the same user accounts in them but luckily I've never been charged extra and we actually got a couple of free months during the last transfer of our account. But I have dealt with Adobe and don't doubt this happens. Their sales/support are a nightmare to deal with. If you can understand Bob from New Delhi.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Looks like single users in Sweden are :shrug:

I think corporate accounts would receive better attention; you know how it works. Worst thing is as Quack was rolling over and going into rigor mortis, we *knew* they'd behave this way when they ruled the world.. And they have...

At my age...+ I'm not a dezinger, I've no reason to sub up, TG.

Having said that, we await our last battle, in getting IT man to see that we need 2 accounts/seats, then get PitStop plugged in... nearly there!
But having seen the new peachy interface on Acrobat Pro CC, I'll be sorry to see XI go...
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.