We don't serve your type here

Started by Joe, February 02, 2015, 08:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Farabomb

This is going on the wall here.

This one too.

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Skryber

Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

born2print

How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

Skryber

Quote from: born2print on February 03, 2015, 01:54:58 PM:rotf:  Love the yo momma ones!

I thought Corn would be the 1st to say that! Has he gone AWOL too?
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

born2print

I guess so! Look at all these 1 line posts.
How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

Farabomb

"There is always someone willing to do it cheaper"

So true, so true.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigiCorn

Semi AWOL. I check in once a week or two.

The wife volunteered for Yearbook work at my kid's school. I am trying to distance myself as much as I can from it. If they find out I can PhotoShop and do layout, and have the software at home, I'm history. No way in fucking Hell do I want 20+ parents telling me how they want the fucking pages to look.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Joe

[attachimg=1 width=400]
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

zacgil

Comic Sans for Cancer... Someone sent me this today.  They treated Comic Sans characters like cancer cells.  Seems fitting.
I am a punky, sophisticated lesbian (or something similar).

DigiCorn

Quote from: DigiCorn on February 05, 2015, 10:58:08 PMSemi AWOL. I check in once a week or two.

The wife volunteered for Yearbook work at my kid's school. I am trying to distance myself as much as I can from it. If they find out I can PhotoShop and do layout, and have the software at home, I'm history. No way in fucking Hell do I want 20+ parents telling me how they want the fucking pages to look.
Long story short, I ended up doing the yearbook.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

David

lucky dog, have fun!

use comic sans where ever possible.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: Skryber on February 03, 2015, 02:07:40 PM
Quote from: born2print on February 03, 2015, 01:54:58 PM:rotf:  Love the yo momma ones!

I thought Corn would be the 1st to say that! Has he gone AWOL too?

maybe he went GRACOL

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: david on July 03, 2015, 09:25:28 AMlucky dog, have fun!

use comic sans where ever possible.

yes, the multiple master variety