Google Killer or Google Pretender?

Started by Joe, May 18, 2009, 02:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

What? I had to get to it before Y did. Would you prefer to endure his wordy wrath?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

No, I don't like that guy. He makes me look bad.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

We all have or niche. Yours would be, multi-gendered comic relief and part-time grammar pig.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

WTF? Too many hits last night, dude.

Have coffee?

youston

Quote from: gnubler on July 28, 2010, 09:18:40 AMWhat? I had to get to it before Y did. Would you prefer to endure his wordy wrath?

Sorry ... got other things on my mind right now ... I'm declaring a Grammar Holiday beginning now and lasting for the foreseeable future.

So go ahead, everyone ... splice those commas, use all of the exclamation points, dangle those participles, and feel free to end sentences with prepositions.

gnubler

Quote from: youston on July 28, 2010, 09:29:22 AM
Quote from: gnubler on July 28, 2010, 09:18:40 AMWhat? I had to get to it before Y did. Would you prefer to endure his wordy wrath?

Sorry ... got other things on my mind right now ... I'm declaring a Grammar Holiday beginning now and lasting for the foreseeable future.

So go ahead, everyone ... splice those commas, use all of the exclamation points, dangle those participles, and feel free to end sentences with prepositions.

That's actually "OK". The others, I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!

youston

Quote from: gnubler on July 28, 2010, 09:45:12 AM
Quote from: youston on July 28, 2010, 09:29:22 AM

That's actually "OK". The others, I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!

It's only okay if the preposition is critical to the meaning of the sentence.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Uh oh, Youston's in the shit! Good luck man.
Member #285 - Civilian

ninjaPB_43

What's going on in here? It's dark and I can't see anyth...

oh wait, sorry!!!  Mask was on my feet and I had my hands over my eyes...   all betters.   :ninja2:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley