custom marks disappeared

Started by Monique, February 17, 2010, 03:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youston

Quote from: frailer on February 20, 2010, 06:47:35 AM:tantrum:   Just like that lot to spoil some innocent fun.   :angel:

Maybe this...   ATJS   ...OK, it's fizzed by now.   :azn:

:embarrassed: I can't believe I forgot to mention that over in the introduce yourself thread.

Maybe someone should compose an FAQ for the social area that covers all memes and inside jokes for this forum ...  :huh:

I've got some time this weekend ... I'm on it.

tapdn

usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: youston on February 19, 2010, 06:48:36 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 19, 2010, 04:29:49 PMYouston is always right to who? :laugh: His feeble skills are no match against the dark side.

(sigh) It's "Youston is always right to whom?"

And Frailer, Joe, I wouldn't say this is off topic. One could say, with a slight modification of (and a tip of the hat to) the subject line, that the custom marks conversation itself has now disappeared. I think it's rather poetic.

"Who" is designated as anyone that is not "whom". Therefore, since who is NOT whom, the real question is who is whom? And, where can I find "Admiral" James T. Kirk?

I heard on the radio today, casting for "Shit My Dad Says" includes the one and only Shatner as Dad. Very excited about that. Even though it will not last 5 episodes.
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 22, 2010, 09:27:02 AM
Quote from: youston on February 19, 2010, 06:48:36 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 19, 2010, 04:29:49 PMYouston is always right to who? :laugh: His feeble skills are no match against the dark side.

(sigh) It's "Youston is always right to whom?"

And Frailer, Joe, I wouldn't say this is off topic. One could say, with a slight modification of (and a tip of the hat to) the subject line, that the custom marks conversation itself has now disappeared. I think it's rather poetic.

"Who" is designated as anyone that is not "whom". Therefore, since who is NOT whom, the real question is who is whom? And, where can I find "Admiral" James T. Kirk?

I heard on the radio today, casting for "Shit My Dad Says" includes the one and only Shatner as Dad. Very excited about that. Even though it will not last 5 episodes.

You know, I've heard bad things about the California primary education system ... sad to see them proven right here before my eyes.  :cry:

DigitalCrapShoveler

California has nothing to do with it. My education was pissed away by the fact they don't let people wear masks to school. I found a typo from another post somewhere in a thread that was produced by you. See? That is sad. Me, the illiterate finding a problem in one of YOUR perfect posts. The end is coming and YOU are just the beginning. We are all doomed. Youston erred.
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 22, 2010, 09:37:43 AMCalifornia has nothing to do with it. My education was pissed away by the fact they don't let people wear masks to school. I found a typo from another post somewhere in a thread that was produced by you. See? That is sad. Me, the illiterate finding a problem in one of YOUR perfect posts. The end is coming and YOU are just the beginning. We are all doomed. Youston erred.

Impossible. Show proof, or show me that you *can* sit quietly facing the corner.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: youston on February 20, 2010, 08:04:36 AMAhem ... I believe the term is 'differently-abled.'  :huh:

I have questioned the braille on the ATMs myself. One the one hand, there usually is a headphone plug somewhere on the machine, so I guess the instructions could be spoken, but on the other hand, it *is* a drive-up ATM ... guess the blind person could be in the backseat ...  :huh:

Your proof Oh Luminous One. :tongue:
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 22, 2010, 09:51:00 AM
Quote from: youston on February 20, 2010, 08:04:36 AMAhem ... I believe the term is 'differently-abled.'  :huh:

I have questioned the braille on the ATMs myself. One the one hand, there usually is a headphone plug somewhere on the machine, so I guess the instructions could be spoken, but on the other hand, it *is* a drive-up ATM ... guess the blind person could be in the backseat ...  :huh:

Your proof Oh Luminous One. :tongue:

Nothing wrong with that. I number my hands so that I can keep them straight. Doesn't everyone?  :huh:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Sure. I understand. Admitting the problem is the first step. We're here for you Bro.
Member #285 - Civilian