Do your proofs alwawys match

Started by Farabomb, June 02, 2010, 04:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Silence, your blood is still warm with ink... walk over to your once competitor and tell them, "I'm starting work tomorrow, where do I sit?"
Member #285 - Civilian

beermonster

actually - thats already part of my plan! my CAD guy is leaving to nearest competitor, our window patcher expert is too - lets make it three strikes!

cv on way to them tomorrow :cool:
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

DigitalCrapShoveler

Now THAT'S the attitude I expect. :ninja:
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 03, 2010, 03:40:44 PMSilence, your blood is still warm with ink... walk over to your once competitor and tell them, "I'm starting work tomorrow, where do I sit?"

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer just shows up to work where he doesn't have a job. The Bizarro Jerry
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Didn't he kind of just stumble into it trying to deliver a package? He got herded in the elevator next thing you know he's trading stock tips with the CEO. :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Close...

Kramer accidentally gets a job at a company called Brandt/Leland when he aids an employee in the hall and starts going to meetings. He soon finds out he fits right in and starts working there for no pay, stating his reason as doing it "just for me." When Jerry asks Kramer what he does, Kramer responds, "TCB - you know, taking care of business"! Various scenes depict Kramer eating crackers at lunch and shining his shoes at the water cooler.

beck

Please tell me you looked up the company name.

I love Seinfeld as much as the next guy, but I can't believe you remembered the name.

beck
Nevertheless....beck has hit the proverbial nail on the head.
Joe

Joe

It's all copied and pasted from the link a few posts up so no, I did not remember the company name. I remembered the episode but had to google it to find the specific info.

gnubler

I just watched an episode of Kids in the Hall where in one of the skits a guy shows up for his first day on the job, is shown into his office, and promptly fired. LOL. Then he's given a key card and 3 seconds later is asked to return it...because he's been fired.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david