Individual PDFs to printer spreads?

Started by Thorzdad, September 27, 2011, 03:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyfest

No, Penthouse and other magazines of that ilk were strictly verboten - even topless  "calendars" weren't allowed!! So Auto Traders were my rag of choice under the circumstances. :angel:
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

Joe

In my dark room days we printed Oui magazine when it was still owned by Playboy and still classy before it became a vulgar rag magazine. It was not unusual to find unbound sections of it in the dark rooms. I'm sure guys were just reading the articles though. This is the bible belt after all. :sarcasm:

Oui Magazine: The Playboy Years
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Quotebut Playboy management was hesitant to alter the magazine's philosophy, based on a more 'mature' and 'sophisticated' audience (one-third of Playboy's readership at that time was estimated to be over 35

From my standpoint now....   :lmao:   Over 35, wow, old!  Um... not. To me. 

Yeah, it was on the shelves here, too.  I mean, oui, it was on the shelves here...
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

Quote from: frailer on October 04, 2011, 10:49:19 PM
Quotebut Playboy management was hesitant to alter the magazine's philosophy, based on a more 'mature' and 'sophisticated' audience (one-third of Playboy's readership at that time was estimated to be over 35

From my standpoint now....   :lmao:   Over 35, wow, old!  Um... not. To me. 

Yeah, it was on the shelves here, too.  I mean, oui, it was on the shelves here...

Actually it didn't say "old" It said more 'mature' and 'sophisticated'. That is how I describe myself.  :laugh:  :old:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Of course! I stand corrected....   :cheesy:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.