problems printing Quark 6.5 files

Started by Scooter, December 03, 2007, 11:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: Scooter on December 03, 2007, 02:52:03 PMOK got it now...I kinda liked the Bar. >:(

me too buddy, me too.. 

its where I spend half of my day...   everyday.

btw.  welcome to B4Print!!   Seen the bar yet??   oh right..  :D
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

beermonster

yeah welcome aboard

watch out for the ninjas around here - the theiving little gits will nick ya beer! they use that disapperaing thing and ya look away for a second and some ninja is slurping ya drink! when they got too pissed they are easier to catch tho - then you can happy slap em to bits.

yeah quack uses new colour splits - i guess if you are converting spots to process you are gonna have a headache

Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

frailer

Hey Scooter, no skin off anyone's nose; being moved to Quack. There's isn't an atmosphere killer in the Bar quite like mentioning Quack.  :D
However...should you get caught really short and need an instant answer sometime, [like I did a coupla weeks ago], you can always drop a question in "Chat". If there are people in there, they don't mind helping out...in between the current status of their you-know-what lives, American Football, Soccer {Football} etc. etc...  :P
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

frailer

Oh, shoulda tacked this on the end of last post. Apparently you can set the color conversion in Quack, under Prefs>Color, to "Legacy". This should line up your conversions. But, be aware it sometimes 'resets' itself; so may need resetting from time to time. Well, it is Quack... ::)
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

doubting_thomas

Quote from: Scooter on December 03, 2007, 02:52:03 PMOK got it now...I kinda liked the Bar. >:(

The Bar is where the action is, but the appropriate forum is where the
answers are usually doled out. No reason you can't frequent both though   ;)