Spelling Error After Print

Started by kabeergfx, August 30, 2017, 10:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kabeergfx

http://prntscr.com/gezxd8

Above screenshot is from a4 brochure printed without title (mistake by printer and it was in silver foil) and i found a little typo in below text "you're" should be "your", is there anyway to correct it with sticker ?

I am planning to print sticker with only title not whole text, so any suggestion how to correct the below spelling mistake?

what element should i use ? like bar , decoration etc...Confused

Thanks

Possum

You can try stickers, but your best bet is to get it reprinted. Stickers are obvious, no matter how carefully applied. It just makes the job look tacky. If the printer left off the foil, they should reprint it at their cost anyway, and you can get the other error fixed then also with the cost of an additional plate.

Of course, if you're handling this job for somebody else and they don't mind, go with the stickers. 

Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

StudioMonkey

We had a similar thing recently and the cost of the stickers and paying someone to put them on was nearly the same as a reprint.
Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Possum

We did too, but these were booklets, so they went with the stickers. It depends on several factors. One thing's for sure: a reprint will look better than stickers.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.