Source "imported marks"

Started by frailer, February 27, 2008, 05:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

I'm assuming that Dyna doesn't have a supplied Library of Marks to fit this category. Manual and PPT tutorials suggest that bringing in PDF marks is the go. Is there an accessible, legal, free library, I can access? Hope I'm not missing something, but am guessing they've gotta be brought in from "somewhere". Want to get some alyernatives to the on-board Density Bar in Dyna.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

We make custom ones for Preps in Illustrator. You should be able to accomplish the same thing for Dyna.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Quote from: Joe  on February 27, 2008, 09:02:36 PMWe make custom ones for Preps in Illustrator. You should be able to accomplish the same thing for Dyna.

Thought I might be headed in that direction...Thanks... :cheesy:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman

frailer

Quote from: Joe  on February 27, 2008, 09:02:36 PMWe make custom ones for Preps in Illustrator. You should be able to accomplish the same thing for Dyna.

Finally made some up this afternoon; at last getting some humming sounds out of this impo app.   :cheesy:   Been a while.    :clock:

Joe

I admire your persistance with trying to tame that beast that is Dynastrip. I just never "got it" when it came to the way it works.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Quote from: Joe  on February 29, 2008, 02:22:20 AMI admire your persistance with trying to tame that beast that is Dynastrip. I just never "got it" when it came to the way it works.

...yeah, but the odd thing is, once you get used to all the Object Tools~what they do...radio buttons and hidden trap-doors; mysterious dropdown menus; it kinda grows on you. You can really punch stuff out pretty quickly on it. Just that the initial learning curve's steep.
Fortunately, so far,  :lipsrsealed:  haven't experienced disappearing Template files or stuff like that, as have santa and one or two others.
I say so far. Now that would be a PITA!