Print-Media Congress from 22. to 24. September 2010 in Mainz/Germany

Started by onlinedruckerei, August 31, 2010, 03:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Quote from: frailer on October 05, 2010, 04:32:22 PMRight now trying to figure the best way to shield the fluoros further up the room so they don't reflect off the new iMac screens.

We have Parabolic diffusers on our overhead florescent lights. Keeps the light going straight down instead of spreading outward. Helps a ton with the glare.

kinda like these:
http://www.lightcovers.com/index.php?aid=5
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigitalCrapShoveler

I could just take a picture, but that wouldn't be any fun. I just shaved my dome, so I don't think photos can be taken anywhere around my glowing head. It's quite angelic. :angel:
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Well, he's not your average Joe...

I had concerns about your relationship with DCS and how he appears to be doting on Tap lately.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: gnubler on October 06, 2010, 10:22:07 AMWell, he's not your average Joe...

I had concerns about your relationship with DCS and how he appears to be doting on Tap lately.

Tap and I share a common friend... the GLARE! He talks to it, too.
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on October 06, 2010, 10:22:07 AMWell, he's not your average Joe...

You sound like that is a bad thing. Hell, I'll pay tap to adopt him.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Forsaken with every post. Novembers coming up soon, too. :rolleyes:
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Peon

Joe

Quote from: Peon on October 06, 2010, 11:13:38 AMWhat's up with my nose burning when I burp?

Sounds like a combination of the swine flue, the ebola virus, and irritable bowel syndrome.

That'll be $250.00.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian