PitStop Pro 10 & Acrobat X now compatible

Started by mattbeals, February 01, 2011, 03:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattbeals

Enfocus released today Update 1 which brings PitStop Pro 10 & Acrobat X compatibility. Get 'em while they're hot!

For you callas pdfToolbox users there was also a maintenance release for pdfToolbox Desktop/Plug-in and Server versions. But it's been Acrobat X compatible for a while ;)
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

Joe

Is that an upgrade for all Pitstop 10 users or is it just for Acrobat X?
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

mattbeals

No, it's for everyone... They don't release specific updates like that.
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

frailer

Just remind me again, will ya....   :rolleyes:     On Acrobat 9 Pro now, from CS5 install; not too long ago. A10 will be a paid upgrade, correct?
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

mattbeals

Acrobat 10 is a paid upgrade from Acrobat 9 that comes with CS4/5.
Matt Beals

Joe

Quote from: frailer on February 01, 2011, 05:53:39 PMJust remind me again, will ya....   :rolleyes:     On Acrobat 9 Pro now, from CS5 install; not too long ago. A10 will be a paid upgrade, correct?

Unless you can talk Adobe out of a free copy. :laugh: However, I'll bet if someone were to purchase CS5 now that it probably has Acrobat X in it. But Adobe thanks everyone for buying early. :tongue:

Edit: I just checked. CS5 is still shipping Acrobat 9.

frailer

Thought so. Thanks.

QuoteUnless you can talk Adobe out of a free copy. :laugh: However, I'll bet if someone were to purchase CS5 now that it probably has Acrobat X in it. But Adobe thanks everyone for buying early. :tongue:

Yeah, you can feel the pickpocket hand gently easing the wallet out of the back pocket.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman

Joe

Quote from: frailer on February 01, 2011, 06:03:31 PMThought so. Thanks.

QuoteUnless you can talk Adobe out of a free copy. :laugh: However, I'll bet if someone were to purchase CS5 now that it probably has Acrobat X in it. But Adobe thanks everyone for buying early. :tongue:

Yeah, you can feel the pickpocket hand gently easing the wallet out of the back pocket.

I just edited my post. CS5 is still shipping with Acrobat 9.

frailer

That's OK. Such assumptions in the past have often proved well-founded.    :laugh:

Tracy

anyone know where file/combine is in acro 10?
seems to be some things missing in the menu bar

DigiCorn

Under File.

I hate the menus in Acro X. It's so stupid. For something simple like rotate a page, you have to open the thumbnail view, and then command-click the page (or right click).
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

frailer

Yeah, that and a few other things have moved neighbourhood.   :rolleyes:

Tracy

Hey! thanks digi
I'm posting a screen shot, you can get the rotate tool and others up there by clicking on the gear
and moving the items to the right that you want in the bar

DigiCorn

duh! I had it on my toolbar but forgot it was there. Insert file too.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca