News:

Main Menu

INSITE 5.0

Started by chris_r, June 05, 2008, 06:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris_r

insite 5.0 is a tremendous upgrade from 4.5.  wow.  anyone else going full speed ahead implementing this portal into your business?  we are going full-throttle.  the interface is s improved, and the use of "roles" when creating users is fantastic.  upload processing is a lot easier to manage through the mac client, as well.  i wont even start in on how fantastic compare is.  it blows away the compare plugin for acrobat.

kodak is really on their game with prinergy/insite.  the possibilities just seem endless.

cr

born2print

Good to hear, we're still on 4.5 here but I'm sure we'll be upgrading soon.
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

chris_r

Quote from: born2print on June 06, 2008, 11:57:42 AMGood to hear, we're still on 4.5 here but I'm sure we'll be upgrading soon.

you wont regret it.  very worthwhile upgrade.

Slappy

I'll have to ask if we're upgrading, I find the current version is extremely difficult to navigate. I'm sure our CSRs and sales persons are equally, if not more, lost than us prepress folks.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

RiotMac

I upgraded us to InSite 5 a month or two ago and it is definitely a great upgrade. The UI is really improved. It makes 4.5 look like crap.

Slappy... you and most likely your CSRs will find InSite 5 much easier to navigate

chris_r

setting up user "roles" is a nice easy feature too, for quickly setting up staff and customer users and establishing privileges.  the interface is way better.