Disable alerts running batch?

Started by gnubler, March 07, 2011, 02:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Illy CS4

Running batches on AI files, every so often get an alert when file opens. This one says something about "file modified outside of Illustrator blah blah blah" with two radio button options (I chose 'discard changes, preserve artwork'). But it stalls the batch run. Any way to just bypass any and all alerts or errors?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

David

not that I've ever seen. The few times I ran batches, they weren't that big so I just ended up doing what I could and then did the rest the old fashioned way. Rinse, repeat
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Makes the batch feature pointless if you have to sit there and click "ok" 100 times. Maybe I'll try the old stapler-on-the-keyboard quark trick.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david