Forum > Screen

SCREEN 8600S

(1/7) > >>

kirami:
How to set the automatic unload of plate at the back thru the conveyor??

DigiCorn:
take the machine OFFLINE, and then it depends on the OS running on the pad. Basically, once you get in, there's an icon that looks like a plate coming off the drum, and you press that. In there it has an image of a plate unloading in front (left), and one unloading in back (right). Choose the one that unloads in back and put back online.

kirami:

--- Quote from: DigiCorn date=1462245772 link=msg=279586 ---
take the machine OFFLINE, and then it depends on the OS running on the pad. Basically, once you get in, there's an icon that looks like a plate coming off the drum, and you press that. In there it has an image of a plate unloading in front (left), and one unloading in back (right). Choose the one that unloads in back and put back online.

--- End quote ---

That is working what i mean is after recording the plate should be unloaded automatically in the back through the conveyor. how to set like that?

Ear:
Corn is correct. I am currently running an 8600. When set to Manual Unload, it will eject through the front door. When set to Automatic Unload, it will spit them out the back slot, to the conveyor. This is how I have it set up.

It will indicate all of the active paths of travel, on the little 8-bit schematic on the display. It uses lines with arrows and circles to represent rollers. It's rudimentary. I can take a pic of my setup, if you need further clarification.

kirami:

--- Quote from: Ear date=1462303928 link=msg=279604 ---
Corn is correct. I am currently running an 8600. When set to Manual Unload, it will eject through the front door. When set to Automatic Unload, it will spit them out the back slot, to the conveyor. This is how I have it set up.

It will indicate all of the active paths of travel, on the little 8-bit schematic on the display. It uses lines with arrows and circles to represent rollers. It's rudimentary. I can take a pic of my setup, if you need further clarification.

--- End quote ---

yes please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version