Forum > Tips & Tricks

Split 10up BC template from Word to Separate Pages

(1/5) > >>

AaronH:
Hey guys, is there a way to split up a 10up BC template from Word into separate 3.5x2 business cards? I have a lady that has 630 separate cards, they're inspirational phrases or something, and they're two sided...see the attachment. Is that possible? I don't want to have to place them and manually adjust in indesign for that many cards if I don't have to.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

DigiCorn:
What is the page size in Word? You *might* be able to adjust the page sized in Word to 3.5 x 2 and then save as a .docx and upload to Zamzar for .pdf conversion (or save as a .pdf from Word). If not, you might have to save as a pdf, and then place and adjust 10 times in ID, and then relink the additional pages to save time.

scottrsimons:
This thread made me think of this.  :popcorn:

AaronH:

--- Quote from: DigiCorn on May 21, 2019, 12:45:55 PM ---What is the page size in Word? You *might* be able to adjust the page sized in Word to 3.5 x 2 and then save as a .docx and upload to Zamzar for .pdf conversion (or save as a .pdf from Word). If not, you might have to save as a pdf, and then place and adjust 10 times in ID, and then relink the additional pages to save time.

--- End quote ---

That's what I was afraid of.

abc:
Interesting one. I can do that in PitStop 2019 for you. Be an interesting one.
How do you want them, Front, Back, Front, Back, Front, Back...
or something else?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version