News:

Main Menu

QR codes

Started by Laurens, November 22, 2009, 10:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

I'll go with the fruit. Peach salsa with habanero is slammin :cheesy:
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

Have you tried Scotch Bonnet? It's my new favorite and I think it would be awesome with pineapple or any tropical fruit.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Quote from: gnubler on May 13, 2011, 11:24:04 PMHave you tried Scotch Bonnet? It's my new favorite and I think it would be awesome with pineapple or any tropical fruit.
From what I understand the Scotch isn't far away from the Naga...if that's the case it would be awesome with said fruit. Sweet hot is where it's at.
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

I have heard it's revoltingly hot, but I've been buying these Jamaican Bonnet hot sauces that have that "sweet" flavor and are not ass-ripping hot. I have one Scotch Bonnet plant growing now, I fucking hope it makes it.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Green thumb wishes to you Sir Gnub.

gnubler

Wind has been blasting all night. Lovely.

Does that mean a sort of sand blasting? Desert, wind... :laugh:

gnubler

It is highly unpleasant and yesterday wore safety glasses whilst working outside. Didn't really help, I should get goggles.

They'll go great with the socks.

gnubler

Maybe I'll post a pic when I'm all decked out pretending to be a farmer. (if you want a laugh)

Nothing wrong with a good laugh to get one's mind off prepress!

Farabomb

Habs and scotch bonnets are almost interchangeable. Same heat rating but a slightly different strain. The new big man in town is the Trinidad Butch T. Has the Ghost by 300,000 or so units.

I made a pineapple hab hot sauce that was wonderful. It has heat but it isn't crippling. I honestly thought it was going to be a lot hotter (10+ habs in it).
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

gnubler

:offtopic: How did we manage to spread chile talk in the QR thread?  :laugh:

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler