Looking for a USB dongle version of Preps 4.2 or newer

Started by Ventura_Tom, December 12, 2008, 03:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ventura_Tom

My boss has finally agreed to add an additional copy of preps to our dept. If anyone has a copy sitting around and wants to sell it, let me know. We are going to switch over to a floating license so the version will  need to be upgradable to Preps Plus 5.3.

Thanks!
Do you want us to rush the rush job we're rushing now, or rush the rush job you want us to rush, before we rush the rush job we're rushing now, or rush the rush job we were rushing before?

zox

What is going price for Preps 5 USB dongles with license?
We have 5 that would like to get rid of.

Ventura_Tom

I am interested in buying 2. Which version of Preps are they? XL, Plus or Pro?

I sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Tom
Do you want us to rush the rush job we're rushing now, or rush the rush job you want us to rush, before we rush the rush job we're rushing now, or rush the rush job we were rushing before?

zox

They are Preps 5 Plus version, I believe.
Stand by, I am running this through execs so we'll see what they say.
We switched to Heidelberg Printready with Signa impo software so Preps and Brisque is not used any more.

PJP13

Quote from: zox on December 12, 2008, 08:30:31 PMWhat is going price for Preps 5 USB dongles with license?
We have 5 that would like to get rid of.

Imight be interested in these as well...

mattbeals

I have a Preps 4 USB dongle that I could sell.

Product: Preps Plus
Type: Standard
Platform: Windows or Mac

If you're interested please call me on my cell; 206-618-2537.
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.

ganny

I have a couple of prep 4 dongle that I can sell also if anyone is interested.

Ben 415-255-9588

DigiCorn

I've got an old copy of Trapwise I could sell you. Heh heh heh
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Slappy

I've got a full, intact Delta RIP Tower with Trapwise and ColorCentral!  :cheesy:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

I have a pristine copy of Luminous Presswise including dongle (ADB). :laugh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.