preps10.0出来了,prinergy到那个版本了??

Started by Shi, June 09, 2023, 03:50:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shi

自PINERGY 9.5以后一直没见更新的新版本,PREPS都更新到10.0了。。

Joe

Quote from: Shi on June 09, 2023, 03:50:57 AM自PINERGY 9.5以后一直没见更新的新版本,PREPS都更新到10.0了。。
Google translator: There has been no updated version since PRINERGY 9.5, and PREPS has been updated to 10.0. .
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Tracy

Joe

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Tracy

;D  I tell my husband he is turning Japanese, He likes Japanese Food and Japanese Rice.

johnny_jay

Prinergy 10 and Preps 10 went into beta this week - according to the Kodak support case I have open, you cannot update to Preps 10 without Prinergy 10.

We can no longer buy new mac minis that work with Prinergy.

OS 13 causes a major cluster with preps 9.5, all else seemed to work ok. You can't roll back a M2 mac mini to OS 12.

We upgraded to Prinergy 9.5 so we could upgrade our older macs, now we cant buy new. We missed the 15 second window.
Kodak Prinergy and InSite
Preps
Epson P7000 driven by Fiery XF
Screen 16000N
Screen R36000ZX
3 web presses, 1 sheetfed press
G7 Expert

Joe

Quote from: johnny_jay on June 09, 2023, 12:25:32 PMPrinergy 10 and Preps 10 went into beta this week - according to the Kodak support case I have open, you cannot update to Preps 10 without Prinergy 10.

We can no longer buy new mac minis that work with Prinergy.

OS 13 causes a major cluster with preps 9.5, all else seemed to work ok. You can't roll back a M2 mac mini to OS 12.

We upgraded to Prinergy 9.5 so we could upgrade our older macs, now we cant buy new. We missed the 15 second window.
I don't miss this aspect.

madbugger

Quote from: Tracy on June 09, 2023, 12:14:56 PM;D  I tell my husband he is turning Japanese, He likes Japanese Food and Japanese Rice.
Does he have the vapours?😁
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.
— Madbugger

Some people say you gotta die some day, I got news, you never gotta go
— Ted Nugent

DigiCorn

Quote from: madbugger on June 09, 2023, 07:23:08 PM
Quote from: Tracy on June 09, 2023, 12:14:56 PM;D  I tell my husband he is turning Japanese, He likes Japanese Food and Japanese Rice.
Does he have the vapours?😁
:banned: :cannotlook:
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

madbugger

If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.
— Madbugger

Some people say you gotta die some day, I got news, you never gotta go
— Ted Nugent

Tracy

Yes he gets the vapours when he sees me!  ;D

DCurry

Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!