News:

Main Menu

Office 365

Started by Joe, June 28, 2011, 01:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

QuoteOffice 365, announced today, gives professionals and small businesses a subscription service that lets them work from anywhere using familiar-feeling Web-enabled applications. Combined with hosted versions of Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync, Office 365 is designed to enable users to share, collaborate, and communicate in the cloud. In our testing during the beta, we found that the tools worked well across the board (with some hiccups), and expect that many people who use Office on desktop Macs and PCs will appreciate the familiar look and feel, which should help them get up and running quickly.

There should be a prize for the first member to get a job in created with this.

Maybe one of these...or more? :whip:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

Quote from: Joe on June 28, 2011, 01:16:35 PM
QuoteOffice 365, announced today, gives professionals and small businesses a subscription service that lets them work from anywhere using familiar-feeling Web-enabled applications. Combined with hosted versions of Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync, Office 365 is designed to enable users to share, collaborate, and communicate in the cloud. In our testing during the beta, we found that the tools worked well across the board (with some hiccups), and expect that many people who use Office on desktop Macs and PCs will appreciate the familiar look and feel, which should help them get up and running quickly.

There should be a prize for the first member to get a job in created with this.

Maybe one of these...or more? :whip:

I can't wait, I've always liked the comfortable look and feel of clouds...

oh, how do you get rid of cloud hiccups?
do you scare the cloud? put a bag over it's mouth and breathe deeply?
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

(with some hiccups)

Which is what we'll have after the medication required to work these files.

Are the PDFs invisible?  :laugh: Floating files.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david