Change Desktop Icon Size Windows XP

Started by gnubler, March 12, 2008, 12:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

1. Right Click Desktop + Choose "Properties"
2. In the Properties Window click on the "Appearance Tab" at the top.
3. In the Appearance Window click on the button called "Advanced"
4. In the Advanced Appearance Window choose "Item:" from the drop down list and choose "Icon" and you can choose desired Icon size. By default many users will see 32 x 32 pixels but this can be changed to whatever you want.

Linky
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

almaink

I feel for you there gnubler having to work on a windows box and all that. I wonder how many are in your predicament?
Maybe we should do a poll?
OS10.6.8  OS10.10.5
Windows 10
Cannon C6000
Oce TDS 860
Kodak Digimaster 9110
Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me the Pliers

gnubler

Thank you for your support. Truthfully, I'm embarrassed to even post in the Windows forum - much less admit that I spend my days working with XP.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

almaink

When we switched over to a RAMpage workflow I had to learn windows too. It was less painless than I thought it would be although I spend 99% of my time on a Mac, still.
OS10.6.8  OS10.10.5
Windows 10
Cannon C6000
Oce TDS 860
Kodak Digimaster 9110

gnubler

Well, I go to work to work. End of story. But I have a blinged-out MacBook Pro to look forward to on my way home each day.

almaink

Ya I've been using Macs since they first came out, got a museum of them here at home. They all still run too, although I only use my DP 533 G4 anymore as the rest of them only run OS9 and below.
OS10.6.8  OS10.10.5
Windows 10
Cannon C6000
Oce TDS 860
Kodak Digimaster 9110

Joe

How to Pimp Your Windows XP Desktop to Look Like a Cool Mac Desktop

XP is not all that bad...I have a home PC with it and have XP installed on my Intel Mac too.

Vista is another story. It sucks mightily.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: Joe  on March 12, 2008, 04:35:00 PMHow to Pimp Your Windows XP Desktop to Look Like a Cool Mac Desktop

XP is not all that bad...I have a home PC with it and have XP installed on my Intel Mac too.

Vista is another story. It sucks mightily.

very cool joe, I'll be pimping out my winblows box TONIGHT!!..  thx
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

gnubler

The almighty Microsoft has never gotten a cent of my money, nor will they ever. If my husband goes through with buying a secondhand laptop (cheap PC) the first thing we're going to do is wipe it and install Ubuntu.

delooch

everyone's got their preferences... i can respect that.. MS sucks but it is universal and usable as hell.  Ive tried to make the linux switch like 6 times now, and every time i was using it as a sole OS, there was always some app or something that i had to fallback to windows to use.. honestly im still trying to understand all the osx/windows fuss, ive used both and would choose my pc/laptop anyday.  perhaps im just retarded.. If you want to be upset about forking over your $$$, think about how many times you gave adobe $1800 for a new version of their warez..