October 17, 2017, 12:25:43 PM

xx
PrintIQ MIS Software
by DigiCorn
October 17, 2017, 12:24:20 PM

Topic: Kodak Geometry Editor (Read 2022 times) previous topic - next topic

Kodak Geometry Editor
Hi There,

Who can share me the Mac version of Kodak Geometry Editor which supported by Adobe Acrobat DC?

Thanks in advance.  ;)

Regards,
KK

• Joe
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Master of Nothing
Re: Kodak Geometry Editor
Reply #1
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #2
Thanks again! Joe.  :D

• zox
  • [*][*]
Reply #3
It looks and works the same as ancient version from Prinergy 5, disappointing.
I was expecting some more better tools, but it does not seem to be updated at all, only made compatible with DC.

• Joe
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Master of Nothing
Reply #4
It looks and works the same as ancient version from Prinergy 5, disappointing.
I was expecting some more better tools, but it does not seem to be updated at all, only made compatible with DC.

Yeah, Pitstops is much better.
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

• msn
  • [*]
Reply #5
and for PC, please

• Joe
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Master of Nothing
Reply #6

• msn
  • [*]
Reply #7
Thank you very much  :D
It was helpfull

• ah07
  • [*]
Reply #8
hi all

can anyone guide me for Prinergy geometry plugin installation please

i have Acrobat DC
Prenirgy EVO 6
Kodak Preps 7
Pitstop 13.2
Windows 10 Pro | Prinergy 6 | Kodak Preps 7 | Adobe CC 2017

• Joe
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Master of Nothing
Reply #9
Place the Kodak plug-in files in /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Acrobat/DC/Plug-ins/Kodak

• ah07
  • [*]
Reply #10
[1]thanks for reply Joe  :)
there is no "Kodak" folder in Acrobat DC plug_ins folder  :(

• Joe
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Master of Nothing
Reply #11
Not sure on Windows. My instructions were for a Mac. Does it not have instructions included in the download for the plugins earlier in this thread? My guess is you can create the Kodak folder yourself.

• ah07
  • [*]
Reply #12
yes i did but it didn't work  :(

• Joe
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Master of Nothing
Reply #13
Instead of creating the Kodak folder try just dropping the plug-in files in the plug-ins folder and then re-start Acrobat. If that doesn't work are you sure the plug-ins you are using compatible with Acrobat DC. They are different than the plug-ins from Acrobat XI or earlier and are linked previously in this thread.

Kodak has removed the downloads and installation instructions for the Acrobat DC Plug-ins for Prinergy 7.5 and lower and all they say now is Prinergy 8 automatically installs them so upgrade to Prinergy 8. :angry:

• DigiCorn
  • [*][*][*]
  • A legend in my own mind
Reply #14
I've been editing my page geometry with Pitstop, since I have DC and they wouldn't let me install Kodak Tools on DC. I have the .zip you linked to, Joe, and I literally just got permission to install it today, so I'm doing that right now.
Peon/Cog

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria."
― Benjamin Franklin

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway