Kodak Geometry Editor

Started by harimaukuatkuat, March 28, 2016, 08:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harimaukuatkuat

Hi There,

Who can share me the Mac version of Kodak Geometry Editor which supported by Adobe Acrobat DC?

Thanks in advance.  ;)

Regards,
KK

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

harimaukuatkuat

zox

It looks and works the same as ancient version from Prinergy 5, disappointing.
I was expecting some more better tools, but it does not seem to be updated at all, only made compatible with DC.

Joe

Quote from: zox on March 31, 2016, 02:43:22 PMIt looks and works the same as ancient version from Prinergy 5, disappointing.
I was expecting some more better tools, but it does not seem to be updated at all, only made compatible with DC.

Yeah, Pitstops is much better.

msn

Joe

msn

Thank you very much  :D
It was helpfull

ah07

hi all

can anyone guide me for Prinergy geometry plugin installation please

i have Acrobat DC
Prenirgy EVO 6
Kodak Preps 7
Pitstop 13.2
Windows 10 Pro | Prinergy Evo 6.1.3.0 | Kodak Preps 8 | Adobe CC 2017

Joe

Place the Kodak plug-in files in /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Acrobat/DC/Plug-ins/Kodak

ah07

[footnote] [/footnote]thanks for reply Joe  :)
there is no "Kodak" folder in Acrobat DC plug_ins folder  :(

Joe

Not sure on Windows. My instructions were for a Mac. Does it not have instructions included in the download for the plugins earlier in this thread? My guess is you can create the Kodak folder yourself.

ah07

yes i did but it didn't work  :(

Joe

Instead of creating the Kodak folder try just dropping the plug-in files in the plug-ins folder and then re-start Acrobat. If that doesn't work are you sure the plug-ins you are using compatible with Acrobat DC. They are different than the plug-ins from Acrobat XI or earlier and are linked previously in this thread.

Kodak has removed the downloads and installation instructions for the Acrobat DC Plug-ins for Prinergy 7.5 and lower and all they say now is Prinergy 8 automatically installs them so upgrade to Prinergy 8. :angry:

DigiCorn

I've been editing my page geometry with Pitstop, since I have DC and they wouldn't let me install Kodak Tools on DC. I have the .zip you linked to, Joe, and I literally just got permission to install it today, so I'm doing that right now.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway