Limits to Indy updates.

Started by frailer, March 29, 2016, 09:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Quote from: Farabomb on April 01, 2016, 08:51:24 AMIt's almost like they are trying to be stupid. I keep thinking I'm on some sort of prank show but sadly, it's my real life.

No they don't even have to try. It is a gift they are born with.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Tracy

Quote from: frailer on March 30, 2016, 03:42:36 PM
Quote from: wonderings on March 30, 2016, 07:48:24 AMCould they not send an .idml file? Not sure how far back those files work. Are you paying monthly for CC while being capped at that version on Indesign?
We can get head office to IDML em; they're on later OSX. It's a rare issue; we're PDF 99% in.

I daren't touch OSX until Fujifilm Man comes in to do the whole shebang. It's like trying to keep a P76 on the road.. (Aussie joke).

I was worried about the XMF compatibility with El Capitan, somehow it works
and I haven't had an update since, but I was told It wasn't compatible, I think it may have a glitch
with layered pdfs? not even sure about that.
That's if your on the latest XMF i suppose

Diddler

Quote from: Tracy on April 01, 2016, 11:05:50 AM
Quote from: frailer on March 30, 2016, 03:42:36 PM
Quote from: wonderings on March 30, 2016, 07:48:24 AMCould they not send an .idml file? Not sure how far back those files work. Are you paying monthly for CC while being capped at that version on Indesign?
We can get head office to IDML em; they're on later OSX. It's a rare issue; we're PDF 99% in.

I daren't touch OSX until Fujifilm Man comes in to do the whole shebang. It's like trying to keep a P76 on the road.. (Aussie joke).

I was worried about the XMF compatibility with El Capitan, somehow it works
and I haven't had an update since, but I was told It wasn't compatible, I think it may have a glitch
with layered pdfs? not even sure about that.
That's if your on the latest XMF i suppose
XMF works with El Capitan, but I believe is not yet supported by Fuji. So they tell me.
You can't polish a Turd, but you can roll it in glitter!