Options when placing image CC2017

Started by DigiCorn, April 06, 2017, 03:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiCorn

Does anyone know how to keep this stupid options "window," open all the time in CC2017? I'm constantly placing images or relinking images and sometime I want the "Show Import Options," checked and sometimes I don't, and I ALWAYS freakin' forget to expand this. I just want it open all the time like in the olden days.

[edit] can't seem to remove redundant pictures...
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Joe

I don't think so. Adobe decided it was better to make you click that options button every time you place an image. Bastards.

:facepalm:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

yes, I hate that as well, bugs the crap outa me. Usually end up placing a file twice the first time because I forget to click the stupid button.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Tracy

I hate it too, I forget that I used it and I have to cancel and go back
I hate it :'(

pabney

If you hold down your shift key when you double click your image it will show import options even when the import options is not checked. That seems to work the best for me.

Tracy

Slappy

I was just wondering the other day if there was at least a hotkey/shortcut to ivoke the Options instead of constantly clicking too! Thanks, that'll make my day .0000001% more tolerable.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.