Cool Firefox Addons

Started by gnubler, September 10, 2007, 09:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Foxmarks
I love this addon for Firefox - now I have the same set of bookmarks at home and at work. No more "what was that site?...I have it bookmarked at home".

Stumble Upon
What a time waster AND a great resource all in one. In just a couple days of use I have found so many new bookmark-worthy sites.

Anyone else want to share addons that you find helpful?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Chilbear

AdBlocker is a cheap speed boost.

kermit

Yes AdBlocker is good. Beside this, I also use Gmail space, FireFTP and WebDeveloper
Rampage JVX, gmg DotProof, Harlequin, Isis, Preps, Pitstop, Full-auto Screen CTP, FinalProof, Epson 98, 48, Hp Z2100, HP 5500 SpinJet, HP 1050c, MassTransit, Rumpus, CommunigatePro, presses

Slappy

Where's that thread on the old B4Print, so I can copy-paste it? I'm not making that whole post over again!  >:(
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

Quote from: Slappy on September 10, 2007, 12:01:45 PMWhere's that thread on the old B4Print, so I can copy-paste it? I'm not making that whole post over again!  >:(

http://z3.invisionfree.com/B4Print_Forums/index.php?showtopic=69
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Slappy

Schweeeet!

AniDisable - To limit those oh-so-irritating animated GIFs (Can't find a working DL for some reason)

Download Statusbar - makes a tiny DL bar at the bottom so you don't have to have the Download Window open

FasterFox - Tweaks FF to make it well, faster!

FlashBlock - Keeps unwanted Flash content from loading.

FoxyTunes - Lets you control almost any media player and find lyrics, covers, videos, bios and much more with a click right from your browser.

GreaseMonkey - To run special scripts to disable annoying page scripts and such.

Image Zoom - Kicks too much ass to describe, just get it!

Nuke Anything Enhanced - Remove unwanted page content at will.

SmoothWheel - Makes scrolling oh so buttery smoooooth!

StumbleUpon - Duh!

TabClicking Options - Assigns different things to the Tabs.

Woot Watcher - Lists the current item at woot.com in the bottom status bar.

ZoomFox - Adds a contextual menu item for viewing images using advanced controls
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Vee

good call on that copy & paste..... ;D

I'm using CoolIris Preview, FireFTP, Forecastfox and Foxytunes.
It's not the job that's so bad.. it's your attitude.

GO RED SOX!!

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

jezza

I have my own personal sh1t filter - it has a very tight mesh, it's called Brain, but ABP rocks :)
one sick prepress mofo