"Given enough time and money, we can do anything"®

That's my quote, don't go stealing it!
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

gnubler

Quote from: G_Town on January 12, 2009, 01:33:51 PM
Quote from: born2print on January 09, 2009, 12:12:38 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on January 09, 2009, 12:08:24 PMI happen to be on a sorting files kick right now, so no problem at all. Check your e-mail in about 30 minutes... cool?
Very cool
Quote from: jezza on January 09, 2009, 12:08:34 PMI've played enough as well to know this stuff is possible, but why not just take a picture and retouch it?

For technical illustrations the gradient mesh technique would be fine, as a display of what is possible, it's remarkably impressive.

As for any point? I don't see one
Word.

You can do this stuff in Word to?

Does Print Artist Platinum have a pen tool? If so, I'm going freelance.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

born2print

I think the pen tool was added in v23 so you're good-to-go!
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
The words are audible but I have my doubts
That you realize what has been said

ratintrap

Quote from: gnubler on January 12, 2009, 02:46:22 PMDoes Print Artist Platinum have a pen tool? If so, I'm going freelance.

I wonder how much demand there is for incredibly realistic vector illustrations of squirrels? :undecided: :smiley:

-Rat

gnubler

Quote from: ratintrap on January 13, 2009, 05:12:22 AM
Quote from: gnubler on January 12, 2009, 02:46:22 PMDoes Print Artist Platinum have a pen tool? If so, I'm going freelance.

I wonder how much demand there is for incredibly realistic vector illustrations of squirrels? :undecided: :smiley:

-Rat

There's one over at Vecteezy:

http://www.vecteezy.com/gallery?search=squirrel
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david