Master pages in Illustrator

Started by DigiCorn, July 01, 2010, 08:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

oops, I guess I shouldn't have said that, it's like a secret society, you know, like the Masons and stuff.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

beck

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on July 01, 2010, 10:11:18 AMWell there you go. BTW, no master pages in AI. Thank Christ. I don't want desingers getting the idea of AI as a layout app.
And I wish designers would stop using InDesign for packaging layout.

beck
Nevertheless....beck has hit the proverbial nail on the head.
Joe

DigitalCrapShoveler

That shits the worst. UGH. Packaging is a pain to begin with, but having to do all the shit you need to do in Quark or InDesign on a fucked up box job? No thanks.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Quote from: david on July 01, 2010, 11:17:15 AMoops, I guess I shouldn't have said that, it's like a secret society, you know, like the Masons and stuff.

Conspiracy? Color me intrigued. :ninja:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

WharfRat

Hold down "option" while dragging a page with the "Page Tool" and you will get a duplicate page