Mixed ink swatch with two Pantones

Started by DigiCorn, February 27, 2013, 05:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Does... it... rub the lotion on... its ...skin...
Member #285 - Civilian

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

DigiCorn

Sorry - I went home just after I sent that to you. If I hadn't, I would have been at work another three hours. I'm needed extra early tomorrow to make a shitload of plates. I looked at it here at home - fucking perfect! Thanks, man! I'll deconstruct it tomorrow when I'm not drunk to see what you did. Rolling Rock is on sale at Sam's Club - 12 bottles for $6.26. I got two cases. Well into the first one now.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

DigitalCrapShoveler

You'll be amazed at how easy it was, and what I actually did. We'll talk about it tomorrow after you look at it.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Quote from: DigiCorn on February 27, 2013, 09:17:19 PMRolling Rock is on sale at Sam's Club - 12 bottles for $6.26.

So I take it you went to Sam's Club after work. WWMWT? (What would Mr. Walton think?"
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Goo'night John-Boy. That rohypnol I slipped in your drink will make for some fine countrified father/son lovin'. Now squeal like a pig!
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: gnubler on February 28, 2013, 01:00:56 AM
Quote from: DigiCorn on February 27, 2013, 09:17:19 PMRolling Rock is on sale at Sam's Club - 12 bottles for $6.26.

So I take it you went to Sam's Club after work. WWMWT? (What would Mr. Walton think?"

Ouch, went right over your head. You must be stressed from your BFs admission that he wants to make a baby and make sweet, love to you for eternity. Wed you, bed you and dead you... for eternity, together... sweet, passionate, loving, caring, eternity. You, him and your 8 darling children.
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 28, 2013, 01:33:40 AM
Quote from: gnubler on February 28, 2013, 01:00:56 AM

Ouch, went right over your head. You must be stressed from your BFs admission that he wants to make a baby and make sweet, love to you for eternity. Wed you, bed you and dead you... for eternity, together... sweet, passionate, loving, caring, eternity. You, him and your 8 darling children.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Goo'night, Joe-Boy. I finally get to leave.
Member #285 - Civilian

Joe

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on February 28, 2013, 01:40:29 AMGoo'night, Joe-Boy. I finally get to leave.

Later. I'm heading out in just a few also.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

andyfest

Quote from: DigiCorn on February 27, 2013, 09:17:19 PMSorry - I went home just after I sent that to you. If I hadn't, I would have been at work another three hours. I'm needed extra early tomorrow to make a shitload of plates. I looked at it here at home - fucking perfect! Thanks, man! I'll deconstruct it tomorrow when I'm not drunk to see what you did. Rolling Rock is on sale at Sam's Club - 12 bottles for $6.26. I got two cases. Well into the first one now.
It's a crime up here. A case (24) of Rolling Rock cans is somewhere around $50 CDN.
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

DigiCorn

Quote from: andyfest on February 28, 2013, 06:53:08 AM
Quote from: DigiCorn on February 27, 2013, 09:17:19 PMSorry - I went home just after I sent that to you. If I hadn't, I would have been at work another three hours. I'm needed extra early tomorrow to make a shitload of plates. I looked at it here at home - fucking perfect! Thanks, man! I'll deconstruct it tomorrow when I'm not drunk to see what you did. Rolling Rock is on sale at Sam's Club - 12 bottles for $6.26. I got two cases. Well into the first one now.
It's a crime up here. A case (24) of Rolling Rock cans is somewhere around $50 CDN.
I highly suspect it was a pricing mistake. I plan to go back today or tomorrow and pick up another couple cases.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway