Overnighty Indy Plugin

Started by EyeTech, October 20, 2008, 02:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EyeTech

Anyone used this at all? Does it work? Seems incredibly cheap...

link 1

link 2

'I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out'" Bill Hicks

Self-indulgent Flickr page

almaink

I looked at that program a while back. My problem with it is very little information. Can I impose a plate form? I can already do 2 up booklet spreads for free, using a script, so I don't need that. What I need is a cheap form imposer. One that makes the dummy and sets the pages on the sheet size, imposed for our 40" presses. Preps is way to much money for what we do. Presently I do it by hand with a few scripts. My biggest problem is we never seem to run the same page count so even tho I save every impo they seldom get reused. So I end up making impo dummies all the time, and that takes the most time. I should see about a script to do that to as it's just math... 
OS10.6.8  OS10.10.5
Windows 10
Cannon C6000
Oce TDS 860
Kodak Digimaster 9110
Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me the Pliers

EyeTech

It's a script - not bad for a script but very limited when it comes to imposition for booklets.

Croptima looks the business tho'... no Mac version yet but the PC demo looks promising. Mac version out before end of year.

link
'I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out'" Bill Hicks

Self-indulgent Flickr page

almaink

Thanks for the link, I'll keep an eye on this one.
OS10.6.8  OS10.10.5
Windows 10
Cannon C6000
Oce TDS 860
Kodak Digimaster 9110
Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me the Pliers