Web & Freeware fonts

Started by Farabomb, April 07, 2016, 05:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Original quote:

Quote from: Farabomb on April 07, 2016, 06:22:53 AMIf anyone is awake I have a hateful file that keeps failing in trapping. I'm trying to isolate the issue but it's not playing nice. It isn't a complex design so I really don't know why it's failing. I've ran it through distiller, resaved one of the links (can't do the other as it's a newer version of illy) reoutput the PDF, it just doesn't like me. Looking at the design I can't run it without trapping but it does go through with trapping off.

Your quote with a spam link.

Quote from: TatyanaJones111 on August 20, 2018, 07:12:47 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 07, 2016, 06:22:53 AMIf anyone is awake I have a hateful file that keeps failing in trapping. I'm trying to isolate the issue but it's not playing nice. It isn't a complex design so I really don't know why it's failing. I've ran it through distiller, resaved one of the links (can't do the other as it's a newer version of illy) reoutput the PDF, it just doesn't like me more info crazy bulk coupans code. Looking at the design I can't run it without trapping but it does go through with trapping off.

Equals bye bye...
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Farabomb

I rarely use hyperlinks in any of my posts and that bullshit drew my eye immediately.

Banhammer.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job