EFI BestColor RIP & Epson 10600 plotter - trade for a case of beer

Started by andyfest, March 09, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyfest

The latest in antique technology! HP server loaded with Windows 2000 Server and EFI BestColor proofing software. Comes with BestColor USB dongle. Also, will throw in an Epson Stylus Pro 10600 that is mated to server. Hasn't been used in 5 years. Will trade for a case of either Yuengling (USA) or Mill Street Organic Lager (Canada). Bring a leash and take this puppy home!
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

Farabomb

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Farabomb

:banana:  Nope, prinergy was installed on 2009.  :banana:

I do have a bestcolor proactive server sitting here though that is probably running win 2k.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigiCorn

I have a variety of different beers I can send you in trade, but you have to ship it to me at your cost in exchange.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

wonderings

We had a 10600, was a great unit. Only replaced it a few years back because the printer head went on it.

DigiCorn

Had a 10600 a couple jobs back, but the head needed replacement and Epson/Decision 1 fucked up the repair so bad it was rendered completely unusable. Instead of owning their mistake, or replacing the unit with a used/factory rebuilt one they tried to bill us for "the repair," which was never even completed. Then they took us to court for not paying. I had to give multiple depositions. I ranted on this about 8-10 years ago or so. We counter sued. Don't know what ever happened in the end - I think both sides dropped the case.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Joe

Quote from: andyfest on March 09, 2018, 12:16:53 PMThe latest in antique technology! HP server loaded with Windows 2000 Server and EFI BestColor proofing software. Comes with BestColor USB dongle. Also, will throw in an Epson Stylus Pro 10600 that is mated to server. Hasn't been used in 5 years. Will trade for a case of either Yuengling (USA) or Mill Street Organic Lager (Canada). Bring a leash and take this puppy home!

I would need to have a lot more than "a case of either Yuengling (USA) or Mill Street Organic Lager (Canada)" to take it! :rotf:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigiCorn

― Johnny Carson

– Nikki Sixx

― Ernest Hemingway