News:

Main Menu

PTR-8000 Dead

Started by Ear, March 02, 2010, 03:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tapdn

gawldanged jock itch is driving me crazy!
Where's that can of WD-40?
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

Chilbear

I hear rubber rejuvenator will solve jock itch. Certainly cleans up engine blocks - hole or no hole.

tapdn

:laugh:

duck tape if it moves and shouldn't and WD-40 if it should move and won't
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

Farabomb

Anybody in the area come on down to my shop tonight. We have meets there every other thursday to BS and talk about cars. Free Pizza and soda, bring your own beer or come before I drink all of mine. Address is in the link in my sig.  :cool:

Digital, love the Golgothan avy.  :kiss:
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Ear

Quote from: tapdn on March 04, 2010, 01:36:48 PM:laugh:

duck tape if it moves and shouldn't and WD-40 if it should move and won't

Duct Tape = Mexican Sheet Metal
WD-40 = Redneck KY Jelly

I have a bungee cord holding up the flipper attachment on my Doubleproof. Hold my beer, I got a proof to make.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Farabomb

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigitalCrapShoveler

PB Blaster - Yogurt Cannon.
Member #285 - Civilian

DigiCorn

Quote from: tapdn on March 04, 2010, 01:36:48 PMduck tape if it moves and shouldn't and WD-40 if it should move and won't

Quack! There used to be a morning show on the radio when I was in college in Fresno many years ago that had the "manly interval." To play a game, or get on air, you had to rip off a section of duct tape or spray some wd-40. Later, they organized a "running of the sheep." They also played segments of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Manly

Quote from: Farabomb on March 04, 2010, 01:54:49 PMDigital, love the Golgothan avy.  :kiss:

Thanks. I was discussing the movie with a co-worker this a.m. and realized I needed to find a picture for my Av. No one knew what that Fresno State Bulldog was anyway.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Ear

"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Farabomb

Mmmm. Penetrating.

Dogma is one of my favorite Kevin Smith movies and not just because of the salma hayek stripping scene.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job