August 13, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

xx
Lost Time Machine drive.
by david
August 09, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

Topic: Merge CMY into K (Read 7595 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Merge CMY into K

Reply #30
I'll be goddamned, you're right. Worked like a charm.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Reply #31
That is the weird thing. There is no transparency yet doing that works.
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #32
THinking outside the box that shouldn't be there... good job, Joe. :huh:
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Reply #33
Hi Dan,

Thanks for uploading. FixMyPrintFile fixed it correctly.

The table is a grouped object and is part of a transparency group. The blending colorspace of the transparency group is RGB.

Greg

Reply #34
Probably a Word or Excel doc imported into Indy.
Mac OS 10.12 Sierra | Prinergy 7.5 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Prepress: One who does precision guess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Reply #35
Use the prepress module (If you have the PDF update). In there you can use the inks tab to remap colors to any separation.
Peter Kincaid
Hybrid Software

Reply #36
As Joe said it had to do with transparency. Specifically that the blend space was RGB. Once the transparency was removed or you use a fixup on that page to set the blend space to device gray you are good to go. But it was the blend space. All you need to do is to run an inventory report from the preflight module. It'll tell you almost everything you want to know.
Matt Beals

Everything I say is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer or their views.