PDF with ICC profile etc...

Started by Just_A_Mac_Guy, May 08, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyfest

Quote from: frailer on May 08, 2018, 07:00:08 PM
Quote from: born2print on May 08, 2018, 03:24:30 PMI had a dream a few weeks ago that I met a dude that had a trade shop that "filled a unique niche"
He ran film...
Not because of being left behind, but because he could do all the crazy trickery like double burns and such.
You gave him the files that you couldn't make work, and he gave you plates.
He was a real character too, cowboy hat and stuff. Man, my dreams are often weird and mind-bendingly detailed.

I suspect you are not well, born. You may need to seek help.
:lmao:
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

pspdfppdfxhd

DCurry

Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

DigiCorn

Quote from: born2print on May 08, 2018, 03:24:30 PMI had a dream a few weeks ago that I met a dude that had a trade shop that "filled a unique niche"
He ran film...
Not sure if he's still around or not, but Delooch may know. There's a real life guy in Fresno named Vahe (pronounced Vah-hey) that only does film stuff. I don't know if Vahe is his first or last name. He calls everybody, "Hoss," like he's one of the Cartwrights, except I think he's Armenian.

[edit] His shop used to be downtown. I googled him. Looks like he moved North and "expanded." No website.
http://www.allonesearch.com/1602846/
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway