News:

Main Menu

Color Test

Started by Tracy, September 07, 2022, 08:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiCorn

Quote from: madbugger on September 13, 2022, 03:38:13 PMThe Platypus is fairly harmless, you don't see too many of them and the chances of touching one is almost non existent. I've seen a few in the wild while sitting quietly in my boat on a quiet stream, the slightest noise or movement will send them underwater and away.

Much bigger and more dangerous stuff here to be worried about than platypuses.

These guys https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunyip are much more dangerous and to be avoided at all costs. There have been no known sightings as it is assumed all those that have seen one have perished soon after.

Bunyip_1890.jpg
Bunyip? Is that like Australian networking protocol?
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

born2print

In America, we just have the Jackalope.
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...

DigiCorn

Quote from: born2print on September 14, 2022, 11:36:18 AMIn America, we just have the Jackalope.
...and Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Ear...

and the Chupacabra...
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Skryber

Quote from: born2print on September 14, 2022, 11:36:18 AMIn America, we just have the Jackalope.
I almost bought one of these in Wyoming by Devil's Tower. One day...
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Foozball

Bunyip is a town in Victoria on the way out to Gippsland ... close to Gumbya Park, peak Aussie 80s nostalgia!