Useless Co-Worker For Sale

Started by Ventura_Tom, May 07, 2008, 03:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ventura_Tom

I am looking to offload one of my Co-Workers. He is an ex-stripper that does not want to learn anything that has to do with computers, yet he works on one everyday. He is really old and set in his ways. Never asks questions, and like to bounce every job because he can't figure it out. Any offer accepted.
Do you want us to rush the rush job we're rushing now, or rush the rush job you want us to rush, before we rush the rush job we're rushing now, or rush the rush job we were rushing before?

DigitalCrapShoveler

Make that two for sale. Mine is younger, and knows the computer, he just specializes in gaming and movies. He is lazy and worthless, but takes up breathing room like a professional. He would be great for tour fodder, or upping your employee count without actually raising production. He is referred to by his Christian name, Blood Sausage.
Member #285 - Civilian

LoganBlade

Take mine 20+ years and 6 or 7 years here and still asking if our house 60# accent is uncoated. Just take him i am tired of holding his hand.
"dyslexics have more fnu"

Ear

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on May 07, 2008, 03:31:40 PMHe is referred to by his Christian name, Blood Sausage.

haaaaaahahahaaaaaaa  :laugh:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

doubting_thomas

All filled up here. Don't need any more, kthxbye.

gnubler

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on May 07, 2008, 03:31:40 PMMake that two for sale. Mine is younger, and knows the computer, he just specializes in gaming and movies. He is lazy and worthless, but takes up breathing room like a professional. He would be great for tour fodder, or upping your employee count without actually raising production. He is referred to by his Christian name, Blood Sausage.

Apparently your blood sausage is the long lost twin brother of my coworker - knows her shit and does a great job - when she's there. Always the good ole "my kids are sick" excuse, like a neverending merry-go-round of malaise and virii. The company could save $25K a year if she wasn't there, and we wouldn't miss a beat.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Rabid

Nope, don't want any of them. 14 people let go on April 1st! Including a whole pile of wasted skin.

Gutnbg

I thought by now someone would have at least worked out a good trade.  :tongue:
Too weeks ago i cuddent even spel PRINTOR an now i are one

beck

Tom,

I have an EXACT duplicte here we can package up as a "2 fer 1" Sale.

Jeez, and I thought after they made the one here they broke the mold...I guess not.

beck
Nevertheless....beck has hit the proverbial nail on the head.
Joe

Joe

I'd just like to say all of my co-workers are great and I appreciate every day I get to spend with them. :neener: :peep: :walker:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

G_Town

Quote from: Joe  on May 08, 2008, 05:01:17 PMI'd just like to say all of my co-workers are great and I appreciate every day I get to spend with them. :neener: :peep: :walker:

uh huh, whats the weather like there in fantasy land :rolleyes:

on a positive note they finally set the 3rd shift guy loose, sucks that me and 2nd have to cover for him but it beats rookie mistakes getting to the press from someone thats supposedly a "pro".

Ya know it would be one thing if the guy was struggling and asking for help and was a little humble but that doosh thought he was Gods gift to printing.

Adriano

Quote from: Joe  on May 08, 2008, 05:01:17 PMI'd just like to say all of my co-workers are great and I appreciate every day I get to spend with them. :neener: :peep: :walker:

Same here
I work with great people, always there to help if you need.
No kidding
I am proud of working with my mates :cheesy: :cheesy:
Still not drinking. Never been better

Gutnbg

I'm with Joe and Adriano. The other shifts are not as lucky, but ours is.

Weather is ok today, but it has sucked most of the year.
Too weeks ago i cuddent even spel PRINTOR an now i are one

ninjaPB_43

I need a useless co-worker..  how much?  free you say?..   you pay shipping and I'll give'em a chair and a wall to stare at..    :laugh:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

DigitalCrapShoveler

Funny... Blood Sausage came up with this "idea" all on his ownsome, changing the 3 Prep guys schedules to accommodate a 4 day week. I am all for it. I will get to work one day less, and still drive in hours that are non-traffic, maximizing my time. Prep guy #2 says to me yesterday. "Hey, how 'bout we go to the boss, and tell him, to save the company money, instead of having 3 guys do 4 days, how 'bout 2 guys doing 5? He was referring to axing the Blood Sausage. Prep guy #2 has been here about 6 months and sits next to old Jimmy Dean. Hahaha

What I had to tell him was, "Dude, I know this sucks, but the Sausage in UNTOUCHABLE!" He's a Starfish Sucker through and through. Besides, he is a highly valued member of the Neilson Community, don't you know the stake of every TV show you watch is in his hands! Leave him be for Christ sake!
Member #285 - Civilian