Useless Co-Worker For Sale

Started by Ventura_Tom, May 07, 2008, 03:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

I like my present boss as well. I basically like everyone that works in my company - even the salespeople are cool! Except for the hot-tempered bigot...mostly he just amuses us all. This is one of the most laid back companies I've ever worked with and it makes all the difference. I could sit here wearing pajamas and flip flops and drink a beer at my desk (after 5pm only) and they wouldn't care.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

tapdn

Quote from: gnubler on June 04, 2008, 09:59:47 AMI like my present boss as well. I basically like everyone that works in my company - even the salespeople are cool! Except for the hot-tempered bigot...mostly he just amuses us all. This is one of the most laid back companies I've ever worked with and it makes all the difference. I could sit here wearing pajamas and flip flops and drink a beer at my desk (after 5pm only) and they wouldn't care.

Gawd Squirellgyrl you going all soft on us?! First the sunshine and light avatar and now the admission that you actually like your coworkers!   :huh: :wink:
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

DigitalCrapShoveler

I still hate everyone more than Gnub. Now I have proof.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

It's not sunshine and light...it's a UNICORN. And unicorns kick ass.

Perhaps I "misspoke"...the majority of my colleagues apparently have brains and are unusually cynical - hence, we all get along. Tolerance.

I do, however, have a blood sausage right beside me who, like someone else mentioned on another thread, spends at least 4 hours a day yakking on personal cell phonecalls. It's hard to work when someone beside you is shouting at one of the baby daddy's about this n that on the phone.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: gnubler on June 04, 2008, 12:04:34 PMPerhaps I "misspoke"...the majority of my colleagues apparently have brains and are unusually cynical - hence, we all get along. Tolerance.

No, no, you aren't getting off that easy. Lame ass weak excuse, I hate people more, and you can't except it. Everyone saw your post, and I screen shot it, in case you try to edit it. I hate you too.

And Unicorn's do kick ass. So do Hippogriffs and Jack-A-Lopes, and the Figi Mermaid!
Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

LMFAO here!!
Well it looks like My Little Pony and is way cute for someone as Dark as you try to come across.   :laugh:
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
~Farabomb

gnubler

All right, I have to confess. I became a Mormon last Sunday and all of a sudden, like magic, I just love all my brothers and sisters and the world is a beautiful place. I probably have ten years of fertility left - I'm going to start procreating tonight so there will be more and more people in the world. I'll aim for ten and if I'm lucky I'll be blessed with a few sets of twins. The more the merrier!

tapdn

Fertility pills and you can have litters like those phat mommas you see on Discovey channel.
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
~Youston
~Farabomb

tapdn

ahhh that's the squirell we all know and love!!
...you said procreating.
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
~Youston
~Farabomb

DigitalCrapShoveler

Goddamn, I practically had to beat it out of her!  :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 04, 2008, 12:07:19 PMAnd Unicorn's do kick ass.

Damn straight! They didn't evolve that horn for decorative reasons!
:manimpaleduponunicornhornsmiley:

-y

frailer

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 04, 2008, 08:42:42 AM
Quote from: frailer on June 03, 2008, 11:40:58 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on June 02, 2008, 08:13:39 AMRight this very second... I am gritting my teeth listening to the Blood Sausage droll on about his church picnic Saturday. He has no idea I am typing this, while he reminisces about balloons and macaroni salad and the dunk tank, that his pastor hit his head on... WTF? After he is finished I think I will bludgeon his skull with the PC. I don't want his thick cranial cap cracking my Mac.

Mate, I thought I had it bad in the co-worker stakes. Sheesh. That would be unbearable. We don't want to see you in the wrong kind of news report. We sometimes get stuff like that here:

"A worker in a printery in the US today bludgeoned a fellow worker to death by repeatedly....with a desktop PC....". That would not be nice. Just post here. Far fewer consequences...unless of course you've gone for a pee and left it on-screen... :laugh:

LMFAO! You have even a more vivid imagination than I do, or do you? :evil: Death to the Blood Sausage :death:!

Try singing this next time he starts up.     :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x87RKXETBEk

BTW, I love Alison Krauss and that song.    :cheesy:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

beermonster

i'm the useless co-worker :cry:
Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

hansonian

i'll make you all a deal. i'll give you 2 useless coworkers, a case of your favorite adult beverage, cover the cost of shipping of said coworkers and drinks and buy you a steak dinner. the catch is you can't send em back (the coworkers not the drinks) and you have to be at least 1500 miles away from tampa florida. i don't want them finding they're way back home. come on, someone must need to completely inept sacks of crap. please for the love of god someone take them. i don't want to hear how it doesn't make sense that someone hasn't made a press you can put red, green and blue in so we can run RGB files.

tapdn

Quote from: hansonian on August 27, 2008, 08:09:35 AMi'll make you all a deal. i'll give you 2 useless coworkers, a case of your favorite adult beverage, cover the cost of shipping of said coworkers and drinks and buy you a steak dinner. the catch is you can't send em back (the coworkers not the drinks) and you have to be at least 1500 miles away from tampa florida. i don't want them finding they're way back home. come on, someone must need to completely inept sacks of crap. please for the love of god someone take them. i don't want to hear how it doesn't make sense that someone hasn't made a press you can put red, green and blue in so we can run RGB files.

Have you tried the Government? Bet they could use more of that type.
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
~Youston
~Farabomb