Photoshop User

Started by whoami, October 23, 2007, 03:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whoami

Anyone know where I can get some back issue of Photoshop User magazine???

jezza

one sick prepress mofo

jimking

Try ebay, you never know.

DCurry

I sell mine on eBay every year or so. I have a bunch from the past year that I haven't listed yet if those are what you are looking for. I can check which issues they are tonight.
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

whoami

I was looking for any issues that came out after cs3 came out.

DCurry

I've got the following available:

Current issue
Sept 07
CS3 Bonus Issue
July/Aug 07
June 07
Oct/Nov 06

I also have some issues of Layers Magazine:
May/June 07
July/Aug 07
Sept/Oct 07

I took a quick peek through them and the only one that doesn't deal specifically with CS3 is the Oct/Nov 06 issue of PU.

NAPP sells the back issues for almost $20 apiece with s/h. I could part with the whole shebang for $50 plus shipping. (I would have said including shipping, but I see that you are located in Mexico so I don't know how much that will cost.)

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

whoami

Quote from: DCurry on October 27, 2007, 04:48:05 PMI've got the following available:

Current issue
Sept 07
CS3 Bonus Issue
July/Aug 07
June 07
Oct/Nov 06

I also have some issues of Layers Magazine:
May/June 07
July/Aug 07
Sept/Oct 07

I took a quick peek through them and the only one that doesn't deal specifically with CS3 is the Oct/Nov 06 issue of PU.

NAPP sells the back issues for almost $20 apiece with s/h. I could part with the whole shebang for $50 plus shipping. (I would have said including shipping, but I see that you are located in Mexico so I don't know how much that will cost.)

I actually live in Burbank, CA  Where are you located??

DCurry

I'm in Maryland. Your profile says Mexico. In that case, the $50 would include shipping via UPS ground.

whoami

going once....going twice.....sold.  email me and i'll email you back with the rest of my info.  Or should i just post my credit card information here?   :P

G_Town