News:

Main Menu

Acrobat bug report

Started by Joe, August 23, 2017, 11:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: Joe on February 16, 2018, 03:36:00 PMDon't get too excited. I'm sure they took something away from us. I just don't know what it is yet! :sarcasm:

You were right Joe, I jumped the gun with my naive belief that all was well.

With that preference checked, when you go to image edit in Photoshop, guess what happens?

The green sticky note comes up. Am I missing something or is it happening to anyone else?

:drunk3:

Joe

Nope. I only get the green sticky note with OPTION+Click which I don't use to edit image. I either right click the image or CTRL+Click the image to get the popup menu for 'Edit image'.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DPSprint

Yay, just a big yay!
 finally no more green sticky

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: Joe on February 18, 2018, 12:07:52 PMNope. I only get the green sticky note with OPTION+Click which I don't use to edit image. I either right click the image or CTRL+Click the image to get the popup menu for 'Edit image'.

Ok, will try when I get back to work. I thought OPTION click was the only way to go. I am sure you are right, whew, had to pinch myself when that green thing came up AGAIN, like just get rid of it ADOBE, NOBODY WANTS IT ANYWAYS!

pspdfppdfxhd

Yes thanks again, I will be right clicking on the edit, don't see no more green thing.