'Cloud' data storage

Started by frailer, October 12, 2011, 08:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

yeah, looking into the e-SATA card (2 port), they're only 39 bucks at CDW.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

newegg is where the dock is, CDW is the card, but I'll poke around and see if anyone has it cheaper.
We have accounts at CDW and Mac zone, it's easy to use, all's I need is a PO number.
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

We used to have to buy everything at CDW too but I finally convinced the higher up to get a business account at TigerDirect. Almost everything is cheaper at TD than CDW.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

around here it's like fighting City Hall.
They don't get it that they can get stuff cheaper at Walmart, but no, they have to spend 400% more at the office supply store just cause they take PO's.

go figure
Livin' la Vida Loca

delooch

recently they took away our a/r charge accounts and just gave us all corp. visa cards. i can source from anywhere now, especially internet vendors where that wasnt possible before.

David

wish I had one...

credit card that is.
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

Quote from: david on October 14, 2011, 11:44:55 AMThey don't get it that they can get stuff cheaper at Walmart, but no, they have to spend 400% more at the office supply store just cause they take PO's.

You work for Big Bro?  :laugh: $900 toilet seats...
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david