Dear Guests,

Started by Joe, March 28, 2008, 11:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

Joe another thing...

NO ads (to speak of)

NO membership fees, this is a free site, solely dedicated to sharing our knowledge and other free speech :rolleyes:

NO conditions as to experience and or profession, we don't care if you really are a "stripper" not a "negative film assembler"

In other words, non conditional love and abuse all in one nice tight forum :cool:
"No well engineered plan survives contact with reality"

jezza

We don't even care where you're from :) We're an international site, and open 24 hours a day...

I think LRob could use the company  :tongue:

do join in, you're very welcome indeed
one sick prepress mofo

G_Town

A prize in every box!

wait thats Cracker Jacks...

ninjaPB_43

Im looking for some folks to post for me from the far east, while I sleep..  I need to get my quota up..    I'll pay .15ยข a post and I promise it wont be hot and you'll get two 15 minute breaks per shift.  :evil: 
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

G_Town

I'm not sure if he's joking or not.

ninjaPB_43

Quote from: G_Town on March 31, 2008, 08:39:23 AMI'm not sure if he's joking or not.

My middle name is joking..
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

tapdn

naw... that's just PB being PB.
Now if it were DCS....
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

DigitalCrapShoveler

I am very, very serious.
Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

ninjaPB_43

G_Town

Sometimes my sarcasm is to subtle, here.

Joe

Wow...3:00 am. 52 guests viewing the forum. Most of them from Sunnyvale, California. :huh:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

did a google on Sunnyvale and look what pops up:

is there something in the water maybe??
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

ninjaPB_43

might also be in their sodas.

Sparky

Buzzed out Fruits in California, now there's a vision I could do without. :shocked: :rainbow:

and before you say anything...

I'm a fifth generation native Californian  :grin:  not my fault the place was overrun by damn ferners :rolleyes:
"No well engineered plan survives contact with reality"